I remember making this for the 1st time and bringing it to the Church pot luck. It was SUCH a hit! I used Prego back then, now I do enjoy making my own Spaghetti sauce. Either way, its a great recipe idea! The portions is 1.5 green if you use 1 cup of the sauce with your meal.
I remember making this for the 1st time and bringing it to the Church pot luck. It was SUCH a hit! I used Prego back then, now I do enjoy making my own Spaghetti sauce. Either way, its a great recipe idea! The portions is 1.5 green if you use 1 cup of the sauce with your meal.
Italian Chicken Cacciatore
Serves: 4
Portions: 1 Red, 1.5 Green (click to learn more about the Portions)
Ingredients:
16oz Basic Spaghetti Sauce (or use jarred that doesn't contain sugar)20oz Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Cups chopped mushrooms
1/2 Cup chopped bell peppers (any color)
1 Small Onion
1Tbsp Minced Garlic
.
Directions:
1. Line or spray the crock pot lightly with oil2. Set crock pot on low
3. Add the Basic spaghetti sauce
4. Add the veggies
5. Stir well
6. Cut each Chicken breast in 1/2 so you have 8 pieces
7. Add the Chicken breasts
8. Cook on low for 6-8 hours
Comments
Post a Comment