Day 8 again

Yesterday I took as untracked and had more than enough yellows. It was ,y hall pass I guess.  I am working on getting a few ladies together to do this accountability more tight.


All I know is when I have chocolate- I want to over feed the itch, which leads to regret, because it’s me not keeping my promise to myself.

 Planned containers. 

  • ❤️ 3-4 Reds (if 4 Yellows, then 4 Reds)
  • ๐Ÿฅฆ 2 Greens
  • ๐Ÿ“ 2 Purple
  • 1️⃣ Blue
  • ☺️ 2 Orange
  • ๐Ÿ’› 5-4 Yellow  (if 3 reds, then 5 yellows)
  • ✔️ 4 tsp
If I needs more yellows, the purples can be flipped also. 

Breakfast

❤️ 1 Red — David Bar
✔️ 1 tsp — David Bar
๐Ÿ’› 1 Yellow — coffee (because of the almond milk etc.)

(++Yay - this worked out for me well.  That David bar is 28g. protein!)

Lunch

❤️ 1 Red — Chicken - grilled chick fila
๐Ÿ’› 1/2 Yellow —  Honey mustard chick fila
๐Ÿ“
Purple: banana

Snack (8pm)

❤️ 1 Red — cottage cheese + Oikos together


Dinner - Pork

❤️ 1 Red: Beef
๐Ÿฅฆ 1 Green: 2 veggie Carrots/Onion/Bell
๐Ÿ’™ 0 Blue: 0
๐Ÿ™‚ 1 Orange: ketchup 
๐Ÿ’› 1 Yellow: Rice OR Crescent rolls.
๐Ÿ“ 1 Purple: Grapes


Goals before bed:
❤️  
๐Ÿฅฆ  
๐Ÿ“
4 ๐Ÿ’› 


Comments