Competition Day 8 (3-2-5-4-1-2-4)

  I follow a person who is on instagram and is competing. She posted her protocol yesterday which I found ..... it made me go HMMMM

30 mins of walking 6 days a week. 
I get in about 1 hour a day scheduled.

5 days a week of lifting (check):  3 Lower body days, 1 Upperbody pump, 1 back day. 

(Also found a video from James,an austrailian influencer, stating an entire day to shoulders is pointless - why waste your time on just that one body part? you are NOT a bodybuilder.)

**So I AMMMM contemplating starting 4 weeks of the PREP - although it may be only a few of the videos, I don't know.  I do know that the PREP series is total bo I dy most of the time.    WHY I don't want to do 21 Day Fix extreme is beyond me. 

Macros- Protein 175, Carbs, 220, Fat 50.  
Calories: 2030 with one refeed day of 300 carbs. 
So with asking Chat GPT. her containers- modified to MY preferences would be

  • Greens: 3
  • Purples: 2
  • Reds: 5
  • Yellows: 4
  • Oranges: 2
  • Blue: 1
  • Tsp: 4 (or optional 1 for extra fat)
    125P / 165c / 50F
Refeed day:
  • Greens: 3
  • Purples: 2
  • Reds: 3
  • Yellows: 6
  • Oranges: 2
  • Blues: 1
  • Tsp: 4


My targets

  • ๐Ÿฅฆ Green 3
  • ๐Ÿ“ Purple 2
  • ❤️ Red 5 
  • ๐Ÿ’› Yellow 4
  • 1️⃣ Blue 1
  • ๐Ÿ™‚ Orange 2
  • ๐Ÿฅ„ tsp 4

Breakfast  
  • (❤️ 1) Egg whites + 1 whole egg 
  • 1-2T protein in Apple Cider Sugar free drink ( FREE)  
  • 1tsp (coconut oil or butter in cooking)
Totals so far: ❤️
 1 • ๐Ÿฅ„ 1

Lunch (around noon / early afternoon)
  • ❤️ Reds: 2 (4 oz chicken breast or 88% beef,  greek yogurt)

  • ๐Ÿ’› Yellows: 2 (½ cup oatmeal or ½ cup cooked rice)
  • ๐Ÿฅฆ Greens: 1 (1 cup green beans or broccoli)
  • ☺️  Oranges: 1 ( 2 Tbsp Chia)
Totals after lunch: ❤️ 3 • ๐Ÿฅฆ 1  •  
๐Ÿ’› 2   ☺️1  ๐Ÿฅ„1
Mid-afternoon snack  

  • ❤️ Reds: 1 (Greek yogurt or protein bar)
  • ๐ŸŸฃPurples: 1 (1 cup grapes or berries)
  • Tsp: 1 (if needed, almond butter or drizzle)
Totals after : ❤️ 4 • ๐Ÿฅฆ 1  • ๐ŸŸฃ1 ๐Ÿ’› 2   ☺️1 • tsp 2

Dinner  
  • ❤️Reds: 1 (4 oz chicken, ground turkey, or beef)
  • ๐Ÿ’›Yellows: 2 (½ cup oatmeal, sweet potato, or brown rice per yellow)
  • ๐ŸฅฆGreens: 2 (2 cups mixed veggies)
  • ๐ŸŸฃPurples: 1 (1 cup berries if you want)
  • ☺️Oranges: 1 (2 Tbsp dressing or nuts)
  • ๐Ÿ’™Blue: 1 (cheese stick)
  • Tsp: 2 (cooking oil or drizzle)

  • Totals  ๐Ÿฅฆ 3  • ๐ŸŸฃ2 ❤️ 5 •๐Ÿ’› 4  ๐Ÿ’™1 • ☺️2 • tsp 4
Evening snack   None since I had Everything already.  Just water. 


Comments