I feel rather proud of yesterday. I had 2 meals where I was hungry - thats awesome. And, I believe I came in pretty close to my containers.
I believe I finished Yesterday at 4G-1P-3G-3Y-1.5O- zero B and 2tsp. It feels SO good to say that!
WHY do I want to do this plan? Okay, weight loss is probably my primary 'WHY'. Just to feel happier in my skin when I look in the mirror. Although, most of the time I cover up as MUCH of my body as possible. Perhaps this is what I need to make me feel like I have a great look. Gosh, so much of that is based on diet culture and influencers. Partially thogh my why is for health.
On to today: Today is a No fruit day. I had my chance at fruit yesterday. So yesterday I basically did Level B. SO I will pick that again today. 4-0-7-1-5 Green: 4 Red: 7 Yellow: 1 and Tsp: 5
This is where chat GPT helps me:
Green: 4 Red: 7 Yellow: 1 and Tsp: 5
๐ฅฃ Breakfast (1.5 RED, 1 tsp)
HOT COCOA: - 1TSP: 1cup almond milk (because calcium + cozy morning vibes)
- 1/2 RED: 1/2 scoop Iso Dymatize chocolate
- 1/4 RED: 1 scoop collagen Ancient nutrition
- FREE: 1T cocoa powder
- FREE: 1/2c water
- 3/4 RED: Egg whites
๐ Snack #1
- 1 RED: Greek Yogurt ( no flax here, as we are focusing on protein today).
Lunch: (I do not have room for mac and cheese. But I will have room later for Sweet potato fries, so I am saving my yellow for that!)
- 1 RED: 8oz chicken burger
- 1 Green: Mushrooms, Green bell pepper, Onion, riced cauliflower
- 1 Green: Green Beans
Snack #2:
- 1 RED: Simple ninja creami
DINNER:
- 1 RED: 4oz Beef Patty 97% lean
- 1 RED: Greek Yogurt
- 2 Green: Salad Greens + onion, bell pepepr etc
- FREE: VINEGAR, Garlic, Turmeric powder
- 1 Yellow : sweet potato fries.
Totally can add in 1 celery and 1TBSP of Peanut butter as a fun food also!
Day Totals (approx.) Before the celery and Peanut butter.
-
Reds: 6.5–7 RED
-
Greens: 4
-
Yellows: 1
-
Tsp: 2–3
Comments
Post a Comment