It has been a couple years or so, I am consistent in the Gym but, I have not been tracking or eating well.
My starting position is coming from being 6 week post Nerve bock for a Sciatica/L5 bulging disk injury. Bulging disk. Bulging. Man, that was 10/10 painful.
I am doing Autumn Calabrese Countdown to competition plan. Its been easy for me to do in the past (easy, not simple). I am not taking my current weight - as being 12/26 I think we know I don't want to step on it.
Oh - my blood work was done last week - it came back very nice. I will be getting .25 more Tirosent for my thyroid - which should help support my nerves. AND, according to ChatGPT, I can start to slow down my ZMA and Magnesium Glycinate. I have been taking Turmeric and will continue a couple of those a day.
WHY Now? Motivation after my injury. Motivation from the Christmas treats. Motivation since I know I likely won't be traveling much. I will be 55 and I want my jeans to fit. I want to put some effort into myself and make myself feel PROUD of me. Does that make sense?
WILL MY TRAINING CHANGE? No. I am going to continue with my LIIFT4 routine and doing my PT moves. My main training goal is to not tweak my back. Its starting to feel so strong - which makes it sorta hard to do the PT - but, its the PT that I KNOW is helping me stay pain free. Play the long game girl. Play the long game. Listen to your plan.
WHAT ABOUT New Years Eve? I will be mindful on NYE - as we are going out for the night. I may or may not have a perfect day that day. However, I do believe that the C2C plan can be very adaptive and fit a lifestyle - I will simply want to arrange it to be a day that I get the 2 fruits and 2 carbs. Other than that, I don't see NYE being an off plan day. I don't see things as OFF plan and ON plan that way.
Comments
Post a Comment