Happy New Years Eve!
I want to leave room today for a decent dinner. I am contemplating which plan and which level to aim for. Fruit...no Fruit.
Yesterdays plan I had one fruit eaten by 10pm .... Seriously a fail, right?!?! By dinner time I had 2 yellows left, 2 green and 2 purple, 1 blue and 1 orange. That seems like an aweful lot! My brain knew it too. I had after dinner snack of popcorn, a mini creami and 4 mini pb cups.
🥦 Green 4 🍓 Purple 3 • ❤️ Red 4 • 💛 Yellow 3 • 1️⃣Blue 1 • ☺️ Orange 1 • tsp 5 Level B
I wonder if I can do Level B Competition day/ high protein.
Level B: 🥦 Green 4 🍓 Purple 0 • ❤️ Red 7 • 💛 Yellow 1 • 1️⃣Blue 0 • ☺️ Orange 0 • tsp 5
Level C:🥦 Green 5 🍓 Purple 0 • ❤️ Red 9 • 💛 Yellow 2 • 1️⃣Blue 0 • ☺️ Orange 0 • tsp 5
Sherry NYE level: 🥦 Green 4 🍓 Purple 0 • ❤️ Red 6-7 • 💛 Yellow 2 • 1️⃣Blue 0 • ☺️ Orange 0 • tsp 5
💍Breakfast
- 1 Egg + Egg whites (1 RED)
- 1/21 tsp coconut oil (1 tsp)
- 1c Riced Cauliflower (1 GREEN)
- Apple Cider Sugar free
Total: 1.5 Red • 1 Green • 1/2 tsp
Lunch
- Greek Yogurt (1 RED)+1T Cinnabon Ghost
- Chicken Leftover (1RED) + Riced Vinegar + Splenda
- Veggies - Green beans + Celery + Lettuce/Taylor farms (2 GREEN)
- 1/2 tsp oil on salad/veggies
Total: 2 Red • 2 Green • 1/2 tsp
Left for dinner: 🥦 Green 1 • ❤️ Red 2.5-3.5 • 💛 Yellow 2 • 1️⃣Blue 0 • ☺️ Orange 0 • tsp 4
Dinner (500 calories Red + 300 calories yellow + 1.33 Tb oil
- Hamburger on a lettuce wrap
- OR Grilled chicken Breast (eat all or just part, sounds like 3 Reds from the menu)
- Sweet potato fries (2 yellows is likely the entire plate of them. )
- And, include the oil 3 tsp
OR- Lettuce wrapped burger (2-3 Reds)
- Green beans
- If you want add the cheese to use your tsp (4tsp)
- Sweet potato fries (all or half. You have 300 calories available here)
Comments
Post a Comment