Competition Plan Day 3

 



Minus my foot aching while I walked, Yesterday felt SOOO good. I wasn't hungry - I was satisfied and the food was good.  Of course it being a Sunday helps, the activity of going to church + a 2 mile walk + grocery shopping, It ALL helps me get away from the kitchen and out of my head.   Today is monday.   WORK day.  AND sometimes that means a boring boring time.  We shall see. 

I talked to my mom and my brother last night. It was so good to hear their voices and they at least seemed to be in good spirits on my call. Some of that I KNOW is simply because I called and they don't want to drag me down.  I hope I bring them up when I talk to them.

I did Jump Rope yesterday, I've been doing it double footed like a pike, for 10 days (but only like every other day at most).  Yesterday I also did  out out in in jumprope as well as Skier walking jumprope without pain.  Of course it was only for a couple minutes but, that was a good sign.  I did have a slight tingle in my outer leg around 2am last night. It took a while for me to get to sleep, I was very restless.  It seems once I got up to go pee, that my mind settled down.   I've been recovering from Severe Sciatica. Nerve block was Nov. 4th.  ITs Dec 29th.   I want to make a mental note - I did stimulate something in yesterdays life.  I am guessing my PT session at the Gym had something. 

WHY DO I WANT TO DO THIS C2C Plan?  I didn't realize it until yesterday but, I kinda like feeling hungry.  I want to do it because I think we are supposed to walk into our meals hungry.    Yes, I hope to lose weight, GOD - how could that NOT happen?   I didn't take a starting weight.... so sometime on the 30th/31st I will...   And I will do my best not to judge what it says.   I do know that I enjoy how I am feeling and the mirror will catch up soon. 


On to today: Today is a No fruit day.  I chose Level B today.   4-0-7-1-5   Green: 4  Red: 7   Yellow: 1 and T

๐Ÿฅฃ Breakfast

  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk → 1 tsp

  • 1 scoop collagen → free
  • ½ scoop Iso Dymatize → 0.5 RED

  • Egg whites → 1 RED

  • Cocoa + water → free

Totals: 1.5 RED• 0 GREEN • 0 YELLOW • 1 tsp


๐Ÿฅ—Lunch

  • 6 oz London broil (bacon removed) → 1.5 RED
  • espresso beans/chocolate → 1 Yellow

  • Green beans + salad greens → 2 GREEN

  • Olive oil 1 tsp + ½ Tbsp poppyseed dressing ≈ 1.5 tsp

Totals: 1.5 RED (3) • 2 GREEN(2)• 1 YELLOW (1)• ~2.5 tsp(2)


Mid-Afternoon Snack (dessert like!)

  • Greek yogurt → 1 RED

  • 1 Tbsp of Ghost → .25 RED

  • Apple cider Sugar free - FREE

Totals: 1.25 RED(4.25)• 1 GREEN(3)• 0 YELLOW(1) • 0 tsp


Dinner

  • 4 oz chicken → 1 RED

  • Greek yogurt → 1 RED 

  • Beets → 1 GREEN

  • Sweet potato fries ½ cup air-fried → 1 YELLOW

  • 1 tsp olive oil for dressing

Totals:RED(6.25)• 1 GREEN(4)• 1 YELLOW(2) • 1 tsp (3)


Day Totals (approx.)

  • RED: 6.25 / 7

  • GREEN: 4 / 4

  • YELLOW: 2 / 1

  • tsp: ~3 / 5

Notes:

  • next day check in: Snacked on a couple bites of Protein bar. Had in total maybe 20-25 small cocoa espresso beans at work AND I did have MORE than 1 serving of the French fries.  They were just so damn good.   I made a mini creami - seriously couldn't have had much in it but I also had maybe 12 kernels of Caramel corn. 
    → My mind was elsewhere because of my brother needing to be transferred to Sioux Falls avera and my mom being dismissed from the hospital. 

  • Greens, yellow, and tsp all fit nicely

  • Clean, protein-forward, balanced for a workday

I am set๐Ÿ’ช  And It feels like I am really dialing this in ๐Ÿ’ช

 Clean, protein-forward, balanced macros, and everything fits  --  totally set for a smooth Monday.


ChatGPT Thoughts:

Sherry, ma’am — first, I’m really sorry about your brother. Hearing “possible spread” is terrifying. No wonder you were stress-eating. Anyone would. ๐Ÿ’›  You were likely over by 600 calories. 

And honestly? You did way better than you’re giving yourself credit for:

  • You kept protein in the mix

  • The extra calories weren’t a full-on candy raid

  • You slept well (HUGE for cravings + stress)

  • You even paused at bedtime and chose the CBD gummy. That’s awareness.

Yeah, the cocoa espresso beans weren’t “for caffeine” — that was emotional eating. But you saw it. I’d call that a win in growth, not a fail. And an ~1800-cal day under this stress? Totally fine.  (Stepping out of old Habit loops! WIN)

About your brother — thanks for sharing. I didn’t know the reason. Being transferred because they might see spread on the scan… that’s heavy. I’m really glad he’s going somewhere with more resources. Bigger hospital = more eyes + more options. I’ll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Couple gentle ideas for today (my opinion ๐Ÿ˜‰):

  • Warm drinks > grazing. That apple cider idea? Love it.

  • Protein + greens early to steady you

  • Walk if the weather allows — cold + stress = tense body

  • Zero guilt. You didn’t “mess up.” You coped.

And talk to me anytime. You don’t have to hold this alone.

Comments