My husband is awake already - I didn't expect him to wake up at 6am. Perhaps all the inside-ness yesterday he wasn't as sleepy either. Okay - I need to plan today. I think back in the day, I would sorta plan the entire week at a time. and then get into a rhythm of "this is breakfast, this is snack, this is lunch" and it became habit that I had Shake & Eggs always as meal one. Or that Oats +Protein were always afternoon snack. I used to make these Oatbars. I remember having them, as does my daughter. Perhaps.....I will find a couple recipes to add into my day
Today I’m committing to structure my food plan consumption Ultimate Portion Fix — Countdown to Competition style.
WHY: I do not want to gain weight. I want to drop about 5#. Initial weight goal of 108#. Then: 107# and 106#. Honestly, I don't know if I would ever see 105# or 104#.
WHATS UP right now: My brother has cancer, and is in the hospital for dehydration and possible flu? My mom has what we think is fluid build up on her lungs due to her heart disease. Praying that doesn't morph into pnemonia. SO I am a bit pre-occupied.
To fruit or not to fruit. Today I will do the "Standard" which has 2 fruits and 2 carbs. ANNNND I know that I could do the level B plan - which has 3 Fruits, 3 carbs. I KNOW for a fact that I am presently eating on average 1800-2300 calories - because when I track in Lose it, that's what it tells me. MOST of that is from eating cookies and the like, if I were to eat a 2300 on This plan, I would get 4 fruits and 4 carbs. On the competition plan I would have 10 proteins! 6 veggies. I cannot imagine.
Okay - I am here to meal plan my day. Perhaps I should pick plan C just because I knwo that is where I end up. Although I want to eat in a deficit. So do I choose 4-3-4-3-1-1-4 or 5-3-5-4-1-1-5?
๐ฅฃ Breakfast (1.25 RED, 1 Yellow, 1/2 Orange, 2tsp)
HOT COCOA: - 2TSP: 1cup almond milk (because calcium + cozy morning vibes)
- 1/2 RED: 1/2 scoop Iso Dymatize chocolate
- FREE: 1T cocoa powder
- FREE: 1/2c water
๐ Snack #1 PURPLE
๐ Snack #1 PURPLE
Comments
Post a Comment