Do over day 2 was amazing! I felt so powerful come 3pm.
Nothing beats that feeling. Nothing.
I stuck to the rule, if it hasn't been 2-3 hours, then yo are NOT hungry! You're bored, Your stressed, your something. But hunger is NOT what you are.
I did have a little dairy yesterday, 1-Pumpkin creamer tub. I don't think I had anything else that was gluten or dairy.
I put a note on my fridge this morning. Day 2 of 21 NAILED! I'm using it for inspiration to keep going. Some how, today feels easier so far. I feel happier right now also. Maybe its becuase I feel lighter since I haven't had much to eat, just my coffee and preworkout and its 10am.
My struggle has normally been boredom eating/stress between 3-6pm. I know what I should do, I know what I can do to make that part of the day easier. I can go for a walk, I can listen to music. I can have a couple carrots. However, the point is, I just don't wanna. Is that how you are also? You know what to do but, you just don't wanna???
In the moment I don't wanna.
I want the candy, the oreos, the ice cream.
Can I make a case as to why I desrve it?
Probably.
The issue is that in the moment, I'm focused on the wrong thing.
The focus should be on the end goal.
Like when I clean my kitchen. I don't WANNA clean it, but I'm focused on the feeling I will have when it is clean. And I really like having it clean and the joy that brings me.
So, instead of making a case for why I deserve to "go off plan". I am going to practice focusing differently. Focusing on the feeling I will have when I am at my desired number on the scale. How I will feel each night going to bed proud and not bloated. How I will feel emotionally knowing that I can do hard things!
Thats the focus for today.
Here's to Day 3 of eating healthy and ON Plan!
Gods Blessings!
Sherry
Comments
Post a Comment