Day 3 Question

 It’s important to have many (strong) reasons for wanting to achieve your goals. 

What are your many (strong) reasons?


I have many strong reasons for achieving my fitness and health goals. Its SO easy to think of why I want to workout. WHy I want to eat the fruit instead of the cake. Why I choose the broccolli instead of the french fry.  I mean, its my health. I feel SO good being healthy. I don't want to NOT be healthy. I don't want to go back to the lethargic me who did nothing.  

so for my coaching business, its SO much harder to find my why. WHY do I want to be a CEO?  is what I'm doing for my main source of income pleasurable? Is what I do for my main job something that I have that much passion for?  or is it just covering the bills?  I certainly am not living above my means and I cannot help a lot of other people.    But my drive to expand my MLM business is low. IT requires a lot of work. It requires systems that I don't know. It requires effort and time and organization..... which I haven't implemented.  I'm lazy in my business. As lazy as a person who lays on the couch instead of working out.  As lazy as the person who doesn't clean their house. 

So, I see that I need to work on my why.  I need to paint that vision. Just perhaps I see why a vision board is helpful. I see why a coach is helpful. but really I am the one who needs to do the work. 

My coaching biz is currently small because I am lazy and my why is miniature. 


Comments