I'm tired of starting OVER each morning.

The oreos are calling my name
Dang it... I caved into the Ice cream again!

I have NO will power!
I don't have TIME!
I cannot COOK!
I just don't know where to start?!?!
I don't MEAL Prep!
No one in my family is supporting me!
I quit every time I start!
----

I hear these statements quite frequently from everyone. Young, Old, in-between.

I lost weight after I had my 2 children. My son we had to feed every 2 hours. I went back to work after 6 weeks, full time in IT.  My husband worked later at night to cut daycare costs. We were making it, but pay check to paycheck.  My kids were in band, Scouts, 4H. Busy. I know BUSY.  I know tired and wore out!!

I KNOW THIS

Every person has their point of no return. Until they hit that point, there is only talk of WANTING to change. All talk, no ACTION.  Because, you are just sorta kinda committed to being interested in the results, but not really committed to achieving them.

It isn't until your dad says "you'll NEVER lose that baby weight" or someone says, "Your pregnant again?"  that you maybe Wake up!

It might be finally reaching for the next size larger at the clothing shop.  Or the bathing suit you have to buy.  And you look in the mirror and go...HOW?!?!?

Whatever it is for you, there is a point you reach....that wakes you up and you start to take action.
When you hit it....you change.  Your 110% committed and there is NO other option.

But you have to WANT the transformation BAD.  SO bad that its what you think about and plan for all the time.  THEN you are 100% committed. THEN you go all in! Then you check "no excuses" at the door.

So, when you're ready....When you hit this point.... I'll be here waiting.
But you have to be the one to choose.  I cannot do it for you.

Over and out
~ Sherry

Comments