Day 5 ✅ !!.
While Noodles ๐ถ has been my best buddy, this knee scooter has been the bomb!
Things that were a struggle on day 1, aren’t a struggle today.
-Rolling onto the bathroom
-getting into and out of bed
-Rolling over to the window.
Being able to do some things on my own is priceless. I still have to stay off of my foot and I need to elevate it most of the day, but I don’t have to feel confined.
Pain meds are at 1/2 dose today... and feeling fine.
Meals today: Eggs and toast made by ✨Prince Charming✨
Homemade meatballs and broccoli tots (I was able to put this all together!!!) - on one ๐ฆต leg- because the scooter had the other one.
Still eating on the chair so I can elevate my leg. Still getting in my water.
.
Continuing my recovery with rest and recovery.
Sticking to the basics.
#EatWhenHungry
#StopWhenNoLongerHungry
#WatchPortions.
#Rest
#DrinkWater
.
.
Feel free to drop me a line. I’m not busy right now.
#bunionsurgery #bunionrecovery #weightloss #IeatToBeHealthy #accountabilitymatters #doyourbest #cleaneats
Finish the year STRONG ๐ช
I CAN
I WILL
I MUST
๐๐ช❤ because I know we all can ๐
Done for today ✅
Over & Out ✌
Things that were a struggle on day 1, aren’t a struggle today.
-Rolling onto the bathroom
-getting into and out of bed
-Rolling over to the window.
Being able to do some things on my own is priceless. I still have to stay off of my foot and I need to elevate it most of the day, but I don’t have to feel confined.
Pain meds are at 1/2 dose today... and feeling fine.
Meals today: Eggs and toast made by ✨Prince Charming✨
Homemade meatballs and broccoli tots (I was able to put this all together!!!) - on one ๐ฆต leg- because the scooter had the other one.
Still eating on the chair so I can elevate my leg. Still getting in my water.
.
Continuing my recovery with rest and recovery.
Sticking to the basics.
#EatWhenHungry
#StopWhenNoLongerHungry
#WatchPortions.
#Rest
#DrinkWater
.
.
Feel free to drop me a line. I’m not busy right now.
#bunionsurgery #bunionrecovery #weightloss #IeatToBeHealthy #accountabilitymatters #doyourbest #cleaneats
Finish the year STRONG ๐ช
I CAN
I WILL
I MUST
๐๐ช❤ because I know we all can ๐
Done for today ✅
Over & Out ✌

Comments
Post a Comment