Crockpot Healthy BBQ Chicken

Healthy BBQ Chicken   

* from mamaandbabylove.com *


Every 5 oz of chicken is 1 serving
21 Day Fix portions: 1 Red, 1/2 Yellow (try not to take a LOT of extra sauce!)


Makes 4 servings. 

Note: I recommend you add MORE chicken if you desire to serve MORE people. I personally would double the chicken, but NOT double the BBQ sauce. A little goes a long ways.    

This is also a freezerbag friendly meal!

Ingredients:

  • 1 Green Peppers Cut into Slices 
  • 1 Red Pepper Cut into Slices
  • 1 Zucchini Chopped  
  • 1 Onions Chopped  
  • 3 Potatoes Chopped  
  • 2 Garlic Cloves (or 1 T minced garlic)
  • 20 oz Chicken Breasts (I dice each breast into bite sized pieces)

  • 1 bottle of your fave BBQ sauce OR use THIS recipe below
  • 15 oz can of Tomato Sauce  
  • 1 TBSP of Brown Sugar 
  • 1 TBSP Worcestershire 
  • 1 TBSP Mustard 
  • 1 tsp Salt


Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours. Serve over Rice or Egg Noodles.

 

Comments