+++We have a HOLIDAY weekend coming up. +++
Who's ready for it?
Will you have a ton of family and food around?Do family gatherings stress you out and derail you, or do you go in prepared?
My simple tip for you is this, as you go into the gathering, ask yourself these questions:
+ What should I have or do that I will be PROUD of tonight when I lay in Bed?
+ What Indulgence is Totally worth it?
+ What Indulgence is NOT worth it?
I know that I have internal debates that go on. I want this, I should have that, I shouldn't have THIS at all!!!
When you have these internal debates of "oh I really want to indulge" - DON'T do it right away.
What I recommend is to just give yourself a minute and pause. Don't just automatically react and eat. Just pause -- focus on answering the questions above, or just THIS quesiton:
+ What is my next BEST choice that will make me closer to my goal?
By slowing down and asking yourself a few questions will not only cause you to pause, but it will keep you mindful of your choices. The more mindful we are, the more likely we are to make the right choice, the one that is in alignment with our goals.
~Sherry

Comments
Post a Comment