"Clean" is something you do on Saturday


I know how it feels, it sucks! All alone, by yourself, wanting to make a change but, not knowing what to do.  There were several years that I felt alone and lost.   I didn't know how to eat healthy.  "Clean" was something I did on Saturdays to the house, and WHO in their right MIND would choose to eat green crap and NOT eat the brownie?  It honestly perplexed me.

I thought losing weight was a matter of tracking every calorie, working out more and eating less. It was painful.  When the scale didn't show any improvement I would just find food to comfort myself.  Low food intake a few days, a day or 2 of more food (maybe a night or 2 of binging too).

This messed up my belief system, my faith in myself.  Embarrassing and frustrating.

Then I came across a system that worked for me.  It let me enjoy my life and not feel deprived.  It gave me freedom and flexibility.  My pattern of binging decreased and disappeared.

And....I made a bunch of friends, found the support I needed, the accountability of a community of others that were on their own journey and it was similar to mine.  It's SO much better than doing it alone.  Feeling ALONE sucks BIG TIME! 

I know   ๐Ÿ˜ž  I know

I'm inviting you to join me, come on over! Let's chat and see about what you need help with. 

Comments