I am sharing a ONE3ONE recipe for a DELISH side dish! You see, I am going to take part in the FIRST ever 131Diet round, and it starts tomorrow. Recipes like this should help me a TON in figuring out my own dietary needs.
Now, while this is made with Broccoli - you could substitute ANY veggie.
I've made some "or" comments to the ingredients (as that's what I have on hand, and will use)
This is Crispy Garlic Sesame Broccoli! This side dish is not only so good that you're kids will love it... but it takes under 10 minutes to make, including prep time.
If you're enjoying the ONE3ONE recipes, leave a
๐ in the comments!
Serves: 2 Portions
Portions: 1.5 green, 2 tsp (if used without the meat. The meat would be 1 Red)
Ingredients:
• 2 tablespoons sesame oil (or coconut oil/olive oil)
• 3 cloves garlic, sliced thin (or minced garlic)
• Pinch crushed red pepper flakes (optional for me)
• 3 cups (185 grams) broccoli florets (or veggie of your choice)
• 3 cloves garlic, sliced thin (or minced garlic)
• Pinch crushed red pepper flakes (optional for me)
• 3 cups (185 grams) broccoli florets (or veggie of your choice)
• 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
• 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (or any nut/seed you like. I used pecans and chopped them up)
• Pinch garlic salt
• Optional: Add 10oz of diced meat to this to make it a meal!
• 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (or any nut/seed you like. I used pecans and chopped them up)
• Pinch garlic salt
• Optional: Add 10oz of diced meat to this to make it a meal!
Method:
1. In a medium pan, add sesame oil and heat over medium. Once hot, add garlic and red pepper and sautรฉ for 30 seconds. Add in broccoli and stir for 4 minutes. Add coconut aminos and cook for 1 more minute, or until broccoli is tender.
2. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garlic salt before serving. If you are sensitive to garlic, use lemon pepper as a substitution.
Nutrition Information: Recipe yields 2 servings, nutritional info is per serving.
#131Diet
Calories: 189| Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Carbs: 12g | Fiber: 4g | Net Carbs: 8g

Comments
Post a Comment