After Thanksgiving Challenge Group

We all have them … insecurities about our bodies:

I’m too fat. My butt is too big. Why can’t I have abs like her’s?

Throw that self-doubt out the door and stop comparing yourself to others. LOVE YOURSELF for who you are because that’s what makes you unique! 

Loving yourself means treating yourself right, so if there’s something you want to improve about your health and fitness, do it – but do it for YOU – not for anyone else.

Your health begins with you.  You creating a healthy habit.  So I ask you this...

When are you more likely to skip a workout? 
A. You have no one to work out WITH and no one will KNOW (or care) if you don’t do it. 
B. You have no one to work out with, but 5 others, who will be completing the same workout, are expecting you to Do IT ALSO?
 
I would assume most of you would say B because accountability WORKS! You wouldn’t want to be the only one MISSING the workout. 

If you’ve struggled in the past to meet your health and fitness goals, consider this: I have a 23 Day Healthy Habits Holiday challenge starting with a small group of people who will all be working out, eating right, and, if you join, expecting you to do the same.

Message me if you’re interested. HTTP://www.fb.com/sherry.rueter1

 


Comments