Healthy
Hamburger and Black Bean
Taco Meat
Follow me:
Many of my recipes follow the Portion fix system. Not familiar with Portion Fix? Click here to find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
Serves: 4
Portions: 1 Red, 1Yellow
Most days, I don't really want to cook at all, I just want to have a pile of Nacho's but, lets face it, Nacho's aren't healthy for you....so nix that idea! Taco's, well they are a family favorite in my household. Quick, easy, everyone can enjoy it in their own way. My hubby likes to have it in a shell, my son...over some tortilla chips and I opt for a serving ontop of a plate of salad greens.
Portions: 1 Red, 1Yellow
Ingredients:
1 lb Hamburger Meat
1 15oz can Black Beans
1 Small Onion Chopped
1 packet Taco Seasoning
1/2 Cup Salsa (I used Pace)
Directions:
1. Rinse and Drain the Black Beans
2. Place in a bowl: Black Beans, Hamburger, Onion, Taco Seasoning and Salsa
3. Mix ingredients
4. Add it to the crockpot and place it on low for 4 hours
Serve and Enjoy!

Comments
Post a Comment