Crockpot Veggie Tacos


All you have to do is click LIKE. That's all.



Crockpot Veggie Tacos

What's the difference between a fajita and a taco?  I totally have no clue.  Typically tacos are a hard shell, fajita's a soft shell.  So, I'm not sure if this is a taco or a fajita and in either case, I don't plan on putting this in a shell so, does it really matter to me?  Not really. 


 So my recipe is for a veggie taco.  Feel free, when you assemble it to add your own toppings and/or meat if you so desire.   I personally love to have this plain (without a shell) or on a bed of lettuce or broccoli slaw.  However, if you're looking for a great veggie dish, here it is!



    Serves: 2
    Portions: 2 Greens each serving
    INGREDIENTS
    • 1 onion, halved and then thinly sliced
    • 3 peppers, cut into strips (I used one red, one green and one yellow)
    • 1 small tomato diced
    • 1tbsp oil
      Taco Seasoning:
    • 1tsp chilli powder
    • 1tsp granulated garlic
    • 1tsp smoked paprika
    • ½ tsp ground coriander


    To serve: 6 mini flour tortillas, and your choice of toppings - grated cheese, fresh coriander, sour cream, salsa, avocado, etc.

    INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Place the the ingredients in the slow cooker, and mix. Cook on high for around 1½ hours.
    2. Serve in tortillas with your favourite toppings 





    *note: Portions is from the 21 Day Fix/Portion Fix program. Click here for more information, or contact me!

    Comments