1 – 2 hours after each meal, check off the boxes that relate to how you are feeling.
** The more you have on the RIGHT hand side, tells you that your meal was NOT ‘right’ for your body. I want you to use this to bring awareness to the signals that your body is telling you. Start to listen to your body. Start to ask yourself, “How do I feel AFTER my meal? “
And , “ What foods do I need to adjust, eliminate, reduce or increase?” For example, if you have a piece of fruit with a pork chop and you feel lethargic, perhaps the piece of fruit should be removed and you should see if that helps.
My example. I used to add a “few” strawberries to my morning Shakeology. Blend it up really thick. Then, pop in a few MORE strawberries so I had something to “munch on”. Overall, I have no clue how many I added to the 1 scoop of Shakeology. It tasted like dessert and it left me FULL. When I filled this sheet out, I realized that I felt sleepy and lethargic 1-2 hours afterwards. SO, having it at 8 am and feeling sleepy by 9:30 am. NOT ideal. What was the issue? I think it was that I had too much natural sugars, (aka strawberries). SO I eliminated them from the shake. It still tastes great but, no “crash” afterwards.

So, Print this out track for a few days (I would recommend 22 days, but do what’s right for you.) There are no wrong answers. Its YOU learning about how YOU work. Let’s see what you can learn from your body!
** The more you have on the RIGHT hand side, tells you that your meal was NOT ‘right’ for your body. I want you to use this to bring awareness to the signals that your body is telling you. Start to listen to your body. Start to ask yourself, “How do I feel AFTER my meal? “
And , “ What foods do I need to adjust, eliminate, reduce or increase?” For example, if you have a piece of fruit with a pork chop and you feel lethargic, perhaps the piece of fruit should be removed and you should see if that helps.
My example. I used to add a “few” strawberries to my morning Shakeology. Blend it up really thick. Then, pop in a few MORE strawberries so I had something to “munch on”. Overall, I have no clue how many I added to the 1 scoop of Shakeology. It tasted like dessert and it left me FULL. When I filled this sheet out, I realized that I felt sleepy and lethargic 1-2 hours afterwards. SO, having it at 8 am and feeling sleepy by 9:30 am. NOT ideal. What was the issue? I think it was that I had too much natural sugars, (aka strawberries). SO I eliminated them from the shake. It still tastes great but, no “crash” afterwards.

So, Print this out track for a few days (I would recommend 22 days, but do what’s right for you.) There are no wrong answers. Its YOU learning about how YOU work. Let’s see what you can learn from your body!
Comments
Post a Comment