Insanity Max:30 Calories Burned
I found this wonderful website that had calculated the calories burned M30 workout that I've been doing. I know I enjoy knowing how many calories I'm burning -- so as opposed to continually asking google, I've placed it on my blog so I can refer to it as needed. I also think that other people are curious to know how many calories you burn in a 30 minute Insanity max:30 workout also, so why not SHARE it?
The numbers below are based on my estimated body weight, the originals were for a 150 lb woman and - I used simple math to extract "me"
Remember, each person has a different metabolism and the more you weight, the more you will burn. However, these numbers will give you a rough idea of the number of Insanity Max:30 calories burned.
Also, studies show that after HIIT exercise, you continue to burn calories because the exercise provides a temporary metabolic boost. This is NOT reflected in these numbers, but it’s still good to know that your overall numbers throughout the entire day may be much higher! This is especially true during the follow up stretches and cool down.
Below are the calories burned for Insanity Max:30.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Based on a 100 lb female
Cardio Challenge
Calories Burned: 270
Tabata PowerCalories Burned: 262
Sweat Intervals Calories Burned: 270
Tabata StrengthCalories Burned: 262
Friday Fight (Round 1)Calories Burned: 290
Max Out CardioCalories Burned: 280
Max Out PowerCalories Burned: 280
Max Out SweatCalories Burned: 280
Max Out StrengthCalories Burned: 280
Friday Fight (Round 2)Calories Burned: 290
And below is my Insanity Max 30 : Body Beast schedule that I am following. I'm on Week 4. (March 14th, 2017)
So, as you can see with Insanity Max 30 you can get a great workout and burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time
Source: The Popular Man


Comments
Post a Comment