Cinnamon Protein Bundt Cake

Nutrition Facts: Calories:  
171 I Protein: 15g I Fat: 11g I Net Carb: 4g I Total Carb: 5g I Fiber: 1g I P/CAL:  35%

Yield: 14 servings  | Serving Size: 1 slice

Prep Time: 20 min       Cook Time: 45 min      Total Time: 1 hour 5 min

Cinnamon Cake

Ingredients:
6 scoops Protein Powder (Your choice, I recommend whey and use a vanilla flavor)
1 cup almond flour
1 cup zero-calorie sweetener
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
½ cup egg whites
6 tablespoons butter; melted or Coconut oil
3 eggs  or 1 egg and 8 egg whites
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg

Directions

Preheat oven to 300°
  1. Spray large bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. In a mixing bowl, whisk Protein Powder, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder and salt to combine.
  3. Add in the applesauce, egg whites, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix until smooth.
  4. Fill bundt cake pan with batter.
  5. Bake for 30 minutes, remove and cover with a sheet of foil. Bake for an additional 15-18 minutes or until completely cooked.
  6. Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from mold.


 If desired, you can top with Icing:Icing - courtesy of Quest

  • 1 scoop Quest® Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder
  • 3 tablespoons water
  • ½ cup fat-free cream cheese
  • 1 tablespoon sour cream
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract

 Directions:

  1. In a small mixing bowl, combine Quest Protein Powder®, water, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla extract. 
  2. Mix until smooth and set aside.


Spoon icing throughout the top of the bundt cake.
Slice and serve.

Comments