Beachbody Meal Preps

Follow me:

Beachbody Meal Preps


This has helped me a TON in the past with Meal planning! I'm hoping it will help you also.


The premise is easy....take a couple hours to map out what food you're going to eat and then prep it for the week.  My issue....What am I going to eat???  and HOW do I know that I'm getting in my "portions"?   If this is you, then maybe the below links will help.

As always, if you'd like personal one on one with me, just send me a message....I'm on facebook.... http://www.fb.com/sherry.rueter  




1500 - 1799 Calories

1800- 2099 calories

2100-2299: 



I am hosting a group to start April 3rd that will focus on eating our portions, portion control. The group will be 4 weeks long and I'm only accepting 6 ladies*.  Send me a message, or comment if you'd like to participate : http://www.fb.com/sherry.rueter   

*New Clients only. If you are already a customer with another coach, please connect with your coach for a group.


Comments