Lower Carb Chili




There are SOOO many ways to make chili.  A little modification here and there...and its a newer recipe.  In this recipe, I wanted fewer carbs( ie. Yellows) primarily because when I use the 21 Day Fix Portions, it allows me 2 Yellows...and well...that's about 1 cup per day. Not very much.  But I really wanted to make chili. So, I took a recipe from a few posts ago and made couple modifications...and wa-laa...



Serves: 4  approx 1.5cups per serving
Portions: 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 green

21 Day Fix Approved Lower Carb
Chili

Ingredients: 

4 Red containers of Lean Ground Turkey
1 cup Onion Chopped   
1 small bell pepper    
16oz  Diced tomatoes   
2 cups of Black Beans  
10oz can condensed Tomato Soup (guessing 1 Green)
1-2  packets Chili Seasoning (I use Mc Cormick)
1 Tbsp. Beef Bullion Base
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 T minced Garlic



Directions:

Brown Turkey, Garlic, Onion, Bell pepper in a medium skillet until brown. Drain; discard fat. 

Add all ingredients to the Crock pot and stir well. Add water to thin if desired.

Cook on low 4 hours. 

 

Comments