Rump Roast Soup
Recipe by: Patricia Langford
![]() |
| Rump Roast Soup |
So, last week in the group I asked a couple of the ladies if I could post their recipe on my blog as well. The graciously agreed! This recipe is from Patricia, from what I know she loves to use her crockpot and she makes a few things that I just never would have thought of trying. Some of them use biscuits (which I personally don't eat, but I know my readers might), some use a variety of easy canned goods to use etc. It's been a delight to see what she does with her crock!
So, onto her recipe. I have not tried it and I'm not sure how many servings it would be, or the Portions. But, here is my "best guess" (I hope that's okay!).
Rump Roast Soup
Recipe by: Patricia Langford
Serves: About 8-10 1-cup portions
Portions: 1 Yellow each, 1/3 Red
Ingredients:
1 lb rump roast trimmed2 cans corn
1 large (15oz) can cream of mushroom soup
6 medium-sized potatoes washed and sliced
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Corkys cookout seasoning
2 cups water
Directions:
Line crockpot with a liner, or spray lightly with cooking sprayPlace the Rump Roast in the crockpot
Add the corn, soup and potatoes
Add the seasonings
Add 2 cups of water and place lid over Crockpot
Place Crockpot on Low for 6-8hours, then you may place it on warm and stir occasionally until you are ready to serve.

Comments
Post a Comment