As I was listening To Darren Daily this morning he had a thought provoking question that rang home to me. Maybe it rings home to you as well. I'm sometimes pondering a decision.
Should I, Shouldn't I? What if I Do...? Then What??? What If I don't???
I can research, make a pro and con list, I can ask my family or friends, online boards, more likely, I also choose to remain indecisive and NOT decide. That friends robs people of their dreams.
"Once the decision is made, all of the agony goes away" - Winston Churchill.
Darren's message to resolve this situation.... Filter your decision by asking this question...Am I more likely to say "I wish I hadn't" or am I more likely to say "I am GLAD that I did"? Then go with it.
Then make your decision and Move on!
- Adapted from Darren Hardy.
Should I, Shouldn't I? What if I Do...? Then What??? What If I don't???
I can research, make a pro and con list, I can ask my family or friends, online boards, more likely, I also choose to remain indecisive and NOT decide. That friends robs people of their dreams.
"Once the decision is made, all of the agony goes away" - Winston Churchill.
Darren's message to resolve this situation.... Filter your decision by asking this question...Am I more likely to say "I wish I hadn't" or am I more likely to say "I am GLAD that I did"? Then go with it.
Then make your decision and Move on!
- Adapted from Darren Hardy.
Comments
Post a Comment