Good bye, October - well almost! How can it be??? Halloween is almost tomorrow and the cool weather has caused me to find my fall jacket, wear my sweatshirts and long for the days when I could go outside at 8pm and have it be light out. Oh how I miss spring and summer! Does anyone else feel this way?
![]() |
| Shakeology Cookie Dough Bites |
Again, thank you all for your visits to my new Crock-pot recipes. Some of your favorite recipes this month are: Chicken Noodle Soup, Shakeology Cookie Dough Bites and Crockpot Pizza
![]() |
| Red Pepper Sweet Potato Bisque |
A couple least favorites: Red Pepper, Sweet Potato Bisque and Chicken Teriyaki
I love to get comments on the recipes, so feel free to leave one! This month I logged 2 comments (I know, it doesn't sound like much but, I'm seriously excited!)!!!
As you read the recipes, you will notice that many of them have the 21 Day Fix Nutrition guide portions listed. A couple years ago I picked up the 21 Day Fix so that I could get a handle on what my portions were. I desperately wanted to have a simple method to know what I should eat and how much of it, with out having to track calories and weigh my food. The 21 Day fix, with its cute little containers have been a staple in my kitchen ever since!
Would you benefit from learning portion control? Drop me an email at sherry.rueter@ymail.com and let's discuss how these cute containers can work for you!
Find me on Facebook at :http://www.fb.com/sherry.rueter



Comments
Post a Comment