Crunchy Cinnamon & Spice Nuggets




Crunchy Cinnamon & Spice Nuggets

Trying out something new...and seeing if it would work or not...  I had a can of pinto beans and, I thought hmmm....what if I added a little cinnamon?  What would the result be..... fantabulous!!!!



Serving Size: 1/3 cup
Portion: 1 Yellow



Ingredients


  • 1 (15-ounce) cans Pinto beans (drained and rinsed
  • 1 T Cinnamon
  • 1  tsp Ginger
  • 1 T sugar


Directions

Drain and rinse the beans and place them in a bowl
Add the spices and mix well.

Add it t o the crockpot and set it on high
Prop open the lid of the crockpot with a chopstick or skewer. 
Cook on low for 4-5 hours stirring occasionally.
When all the beans are crispy, remove and place in a bowl so they can cool.  Store in a ziplock baggie.

    These would be great to make NOW and have on hand for a holiday party!!

    Comments