Slow Cooker Peanut Clusters

Desserts and candy .... Okay, I will admit they are my downfall.  I mean come on, who doesn't like a chocolate covered peanut?  Now, I don't eat them daily...but they are one of my favorites. You may see me go by the bulk section in the local grocery store and put in a quarter just so I can have a couple peices. 

Slow-Cooker Choco-Peanut Clusters


Now, with fall in the air and the holiday's just around the corner....did you know that your slow cooker can double as a candy maker?  Sure thing!  Use the following 4 ingredients (and willpower) to make the Peanut Clusters you so desperately want.

  • Peanut Clusters

    1 package (16 oz) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
    1 package (16 oz) chocolate-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
    32 oz dry-roasted peanuts  or if you're feeling risky...try a mixture of peanuts such as raw, or unsalted. Have fun with it!

  • Directions:
  • In 4-quart or larger slow cooker, place candy coatings. 
  • Cover; heat on Low heat setting 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally, until completely melted.
  • Then, Pour peanuts over the melted candy mixture and stir until coated.

  • Drop by tablespoonsful onto cooking parchment or waxed paper. 
  • Allow to set completely, approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
  • Store in fridge or freezer, or at the neighbor's house!

21 Day Fix Portions:
When made into 54 pieces ("tablespoonfuls")  = 1 portion of Yellow PER piece.

Comments