Good bye, August, Hello September! Anyone besides me miss the warm summer nights and the daylight? Man, it's getting dark early! And, the coolness of the evenings has me re-thinking if I really want to sneak in a walk or just sit on the couch and veg out. I’m a girl that really misses summer (and sunshine)! I so...SOOOOO want to move to Arizona!
Thank you all for your visits to my new crockpot recipes. Some of your favorite recipes this month are: Crockpot Spaghetti squash , Shakeology Cookie Dough bites and Crockpot Pizza.
![]() |
| Shakeology Cookie Dough Bites |
Its already cooler outside and I'm inside a LOT more....reduced activity, more time on my butt and less time walking around. Its a season, right? No wonder so many people gain weight over the winter and never lose it come spring. I have a fitbit but, quite honestly it doesn't motivate me as much. Sure, I may hit my step goal but, sometimes that just justifies a dish of ice cream.
What I have found to work for me is the cute little containers that come with the 21 Day Fix programs. Actually, they come with several Beachbody programs, such as Cize and Country Heat also! The simple portion control system has saved me from worrying as much about calorie counting & tracking points. Its a simple method to portion control that I have found works extremely well for me.
Would you benefit from learning portion control? Drop me an email at sherry.rueter@ymail.com and let's discuss how these cute containers can work for you!
Again, Thank you for your support of my Crockpot Recipes!
Catch Ya next month!
~Sherry
What I have found to work for me is the cute little containers that come with the 21 Day Fix programs. Actually, they come with several Beachbody programs, such as Cize and Country Heat also! The simple portion control system has saved me from worrying as much about calorie counting & tracking points. Its a simple method to portion control that I have found works extremely well for me.
Would you benefit from learning portion control? Drop me an email at sherry.rueter@ymail.com and let's discuss how these cute containers can work for you!
Again, Thank you for your support of my Crockpot Recipes!
Catch Ya next month!
~Sherry


Comments
Post a Comment