Week 2: Power and Strength Extreme Review. 21 Day Fix Extreme

 Week 2 begins.

Today's workout was Power and Strength Extreme, its one of the bonus workouts that can be substituted if you have the deluxe Dvd's.   I liked this one overall because, me legs are fried yet from leg day last week Thursday. I mean, really fried. I'm hopeful that tomorrow they will start to feel 90% not sore!   The main focus of this workout is the legs and core, but you don't use weights; therefore its more of a cardio type workout and, it was a great substitute for the Plyo workout (which uses weights in all of the moves).


My menu for Yesterday and today (C2C days)

B: Recover Chocolate (FREE)

Sn: 1/2 Fish (1/2 Red)

Lun:
1.5 Fish  (1.5 Red)
1c Salad mix
1tsp oil with 1Tbsp vinegar
1/2 Sweet potato (or quinoa)

Sn:
1 fish (1/2 red)

Sn:
1/2 Shakeology (1/2 Red)      

Dinner
1 Turkey meatloaf (red)
1 salad mix
1 tsp



My results so far, after 1 week of doing the C2C plan.

I am down 2# (Hello summer, buh bye winter weight gain!)  Seemed to take THIS program in order for me to lose the 2# I've been wanting to loose since January.  The crazy part is, I am working out SO much less this year.  Its more intense.  22min hard corps was intense for 22minutes. I sweated and cursed a LOT at Tony!  He was no joke!  And, now with a 30min workout...losing weight. SO nice, but I attribute it all to eating habits. My nutrition is a LOT more focused and less snacky.  Just getting rid of the post supper snack helped a TON.

I have progress photos...but I will post them some other time...closer to the end of this process. I'm not sure really what to expect. I HOPE to see some visible change but, I'm already in quite good shape (if I do say so myself).  So...I guess we will see....

If you are reading this and would like to join me doing THIS or would like to have me assess your current health/lifestyle to find a program that would fit your needs and lifestyle. Please drop me a message or connect with me. I would be happy to work one on one with you for FREE.

Sherry
http://www.fb.com/sherry.rueter

Comments