37 Calorie Brownies

Chocolate Brownies with only 37 calories? Are you joking???
No,,. I'm not!  Just cut this into 9 servings...and they are rather tastey.

INGREDIENTS
  • ¾ cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
  • ¼ cup skim milk
  • ½ cup Cocoa powder
  • ½ cup Old fashioned rolled oats (not instant)
  • ½ cup sweetner ( I used Stevia, you can use any Baking Blend that pours like sugar)
  • 1 egg or 3oz of Egg Beater product
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened Applesauce
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 pinch salt
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a square baking dish 8x8.
  2. I took the oats and placed them in the blender until they were like a flourish consistency.
  3. Next, I combine all ingredients into a food processor or a blender, and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).

    Baking...Option1:
  4. Line the baking dish with parchment paper and spray it, just for fun! 
  5. I placed mine in my slow cooker pan, which was on high and I baked it for 30mins.

    Baking Option 2: A regular baking dish.....
  6. Pour into the prepared dish and bake for about 15 minutes.


  7. Allow to cool completely before cutting into 9 large squares. 

21 Day Fix Portions: Count as 1/3 Yellow per bar  (Or eat 3 bars and count as 1 serving).  This should be used as your *treat though, and NOT a standard Yellow ...If you know what I mean~


Comments