Another seriously challenging workout today. Part of that reason that this workout was so challenging is because my legs are on fire from yesterday's workout Lower Fix Extreme. Lower fix extreme was only a 30 minute workout. A few squats, a few lunges, a little jumping. Sure, I wanted to kill her but, it didn't seem that painful ....until this morning! How in the heck a 30 minute leg workout can wreak this much havoc on my butt is beyond me. I just know if its hurtin' its workin' Right?!?!
Anyway, in Cardio Fix Extreme Autumn has plenty of hard exercises. One of them being the Press Jack with a jump. Talk about difficult. As a matter of fact, I did just press jacks and took out the jump. Why?!?! Because I felt that jumping with my legs feeling this sore would not have been smart. Its about exercising smarter, and being in control.
.


Another difficult one that I loved (sure, loved...my butt hurt!) was the Sumo Squat Curl -- it adds a bicep curl, and who doesn't love working their biceps? I used 15#s and if my butt was a little less sore, maybe I would go up to 17 or 20 next time. It was a whole body exercise -- and upped the calorie burn.

For just 30 minutes, she packs a lot in there! And for those who say, well, I workout at the gym for an hour. I want to remind you that if you have the right intensity and take that intensity to failure. That will be enough to stimulate muscle growth. After you have stimulated the muscle growth, you have to get out of the gym and have time to rest and recover. I know, this is a HUGE mindset change, I use to work out 1 to 1.5 hours a day (plus extra walks). But I urge you to explore the possibility that working out intensely will change the results you see.
On to my Meals....
Countdown to Competition Eating Plan
I've been following the C2C plan. Below -- Today's meals. They are going well. I need to remove coffee.... its still a crutch but, I am improving on water. I'm doing plain water and, its not tasting too bad! As a matter of fact, I can see me continuing the plain water/lemon water habit long term at this point.
MEAL #1
Recover chocolate (YUMMMM) and Free because I take it after my workout.
MEAL #2
Fish and 1 egg (1.5 red)
MEAL #3
Fish + egg + Broccoli + 1 tsp coconut oil, salt/pepper/onion salt (1.5 red + 1 green + 1 tsp)
MEAL #4
Fish + egg (1.5)
MEAL #5
Ground Turkey + green beans + Spaghetti squash + 2 tsp (1 red + 2 green + 2 tsp)
Extra: 3 cups of Coffee, I had 6 packets (total) of Splenda and 3tsp of creamer
Again, I remind you, I am on the lower calorie intake. If you are a 6'2" male, you will likely get double or triple the amount of food that I am allowed on the plan.
I've completed 4 days....and this will be day 5. If I can do it, so can you! If you are ready to do this with me, please send me a message or email!
Sherry
Comments
Post a Comment