Shakeology 

Fruits. Veggies. Antioxidants. Probiotics. All natural. No caffeine. No artificial flavors or sweeteners. Shot of wheat grass. Vegan flavors. 70+ other all natural sources of FUEL designed for YOUR body.

When I first heard about Shakeology, I rolled my eyes. Another gimmick on the market. Another SlimFast right? Like we needed ANOTHER chemically, preservative enhanced shake to promise "energy and weight loss" riiiiigggghhhhtttttt.

See, I was a skeptic too. But out of the goodness of my heart I decided to try it. That was 6 years ago.
And something happened…

I liked it. I learned about it. I realized that it wasn't pumped full of crappy ingredients, and they weren't even hidden on the label. Shakeology put it ALL out there! An honest product. Who would have thought?

And the best part? It's not JUST a shake, it's a MEAL REPLACEMENT. So you're actually paying for an entire meal for 30 days. Not just a snack or a quick drink. It's going to keep you full and energized (how else do you think I run a successful business from home?!)

<--- br="" click="" here="">
 There are 7 all natural flavors to choose from, two of which are Vegan:
  • Chocolate
  • Greenberry
  • Vanilla
  • Strawberry
  • Vegan Tropical (Strawberry Banana)
  • Vegan Chocolate
  • Café Latte
And my favorite? Of course its Chocolate! Here's my favorite Chocolate Recipe:


Chocolate Banana Nutter
1 serving Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
½ medium banana
1 tsp. all-natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
Ice (to taste)


Café latte is for you if you desire a coffee flavored drink, Vanilla is like cake batter and great to mix fruit with, Strawberry is AMAZING, Greenberry isn't my favorite as it reminds me of wheat grass and the Vegan flavors are pretty great too but a bit grainier due to the protein sources. Whey protein offers a smoother consistency, but of course many people don't like whey protein or have side effects from it. 

You could spend more than $700 on supplements, just to re-create all the healthy ingredients in one bag of Shakeology or you can watch this:



Almost every month you can order Shakeology and get a fantastic fitness program for $10.  Just ask me how!  You can get them in either 24 count packets or a 30 day bulk bag. If you're a busy person, the packets are a GREAT option! It's perfect for busy people on the go. Keep packets in your car, office desk, luggage, and gym bag—it mixes up quickly and easily so you never have to be tempted by unhealthy food options. 

Personally, I personally prefer the bulk bag, I don't like opening packets and having powder puff out. Not a fan! But that's just me ;-)

Let me ask you a few questions; 
  • What shakes or supplements have you used in the past? How were your results? 
  • Would you like more NATURAL energy (not the cracked out kind)? 
  • Would you be willing to replace ONE meal a day and take out one meal that isn't meeting your nutritional needs?
  • Do you have $4 a day to feel better, to replace one meal you either skip or eat out, with something thats going to make you feel and look better?
  • How would you like to lose weight the healthy and natural way by giving your body what it REALLY needs? 
  • How important is your health to you? 
  • What are your health and fitness goals? Are your goals worth investing in your health?
Look, I'm not going to tell you that Shakeology is going to get rid of your acne, make you glow and float on clouds. What I'm saying is that for me personally Shakeology has helped:
  • I have WAY more natural energy, I use to feel so sluggish and tired all the time (food=fuel just like gas=car running, you're a machine that needs the right stuff!)
  • I've lost weight and kept it off while I'm consistent with my diet and workouts (including Shakeology)
  • My hair grows like weeds, and my nails are strong
  • It's actually helped with mood swings & sweet cravings, I can tell that Shakeology gives me a natural happy feeling, if I'm in a negative mood, Shakeology helps. Food effects a big portion of our emotions because of how are brain reacts chemically to what we eat, You need to give your brain and heart something to be happy about!

So not only has it helped ME, but I've had the pleasure and privilege to help my mom lead a healthier life, to add years onto her life so I can keep her around longer. 

Wouldn't you like to live a little longer to be with the ones you love and add years to their life too?

If you want to try Shakeology, but you're on the fence let me ease your mind. Take the first step toward improving your health by trying Shakeology for the next 30 days. If you don't feel healthier, more energized, and simply amazing, you won't pay. If you're not completely satisfied, simply call Customer Service within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price, less s&h— even if your bag is totally empty!


What a relief. 

 
So if you're ready to take the Shakeology challenge for 30 days to see if this is YOUR answer: click HERE to order it. 

You get a 30 day supply, me as your coach, and two free online workouts you can do to test out while you try your shakes! Also, don't forget, when you get it on home direct-- you only pay $2 for shipping versus the normal $10-12 (depends where you are). And you can cancel anytime or modify your future orders so you're not stuck getting it every month if you don't want it. But I have a feeling, once you pop, you won't stop! ;-) If you do want to cancel, send an email to customerservice@teambeachbody.com and let them know. It's THAT easy. 

If you're on the fence, contact me! I'm not going to convince you that you HAVE to get it. Just ask yourself those questions above and see if it's even worth trying. If you hate it, return it. No harm no foul, but at least you're trying to find a way to reach your goals right?

So contact me at sherry.rueter@ymail.com or find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sherry.rueter

Chat soon! 

Comments