Yesterday was Day 3 of 21 Day Fix Extreme - PilatesX - Kinda dreading this day because the usage of the bands along with pilates is painful, and I think my band is too heavy. With that being said, at times I felt like Bambi just beginning to walk. The only brilliant thing about it is that it is the day before leg day, after leg day would be brutal!
Again, this workout uses resistance bands, and while there is a modifier, I didn't follow her. Many positions I found awkward because all of my limbs were connected to each other, which made it difficult to move as Autumn would like.
Tips: Wear shoes, Use a LIGHT resistance band, modify as needed.
Nutrition plan:
Today was a Fruit day. You will only understand how awesome this is if you are doing the Extreme plan. Why?!?! Because you only get fruit once every 2 days. 2 days of High protein, 1 day where you get lower protein and some fruit. Strawberries never tasted so good!
Breakfast: Beachbody Orange Recover with 1 serving Strawberries (YUM, I've missed you strawberry).
Snack: Chicken
Lunch: Chicken and salad with 1tsp oil/vinegar dressing and Sweet potato
Snack: Chicken
Dinner: Sweet potato (yum, like sugar after not having any for days), Ground turkey, 1 tsp coconut oil, 1/2 blue of Cheese (you only get this on a Fruit day), Green Beans, 1/2 Spaghetti Squash
Snack: 1/2 Cafe latte Shakeology, 1/2 Beachbody Base Shake, 1/2 frozen Banana
I did miss getting in all my Orange for seeds, and I didn't get in all of my blue. Having the Shakeology after dinner was supposed to be a treat but, really it was too much food too late in the day. I really needed more food before dinner, the food all accumulating at the end of the day made me too full for bedtime.
Tomorrow its Day 4 of the 21 Day Fix Extreme and I will be back to high protein and more fish! I still need to go shopping for more fish and I need to cook it tomorrow. I'm running out of food to eat. Also on the plan is to get some berries so that I can have a yummy treat on Sunday when we visit my in laws for lunch. I know I will need to bring my own food to eat!

Comments
Post a Comment