Day 2 - Upper Fix .... weights, push ups and a whole heap of fun! Is 30minutes enough? Hell yeah! Actually I was dying after 30 seconds(the first push up move). But, I continued on. Autumn keeps a real fast pace on this DVD and with my select techs (or the fact it was 5:30am) caused me to be a bit slower than the folks on the TV so, pause and then play.
Nutrition, getting in the 6 Red containers (plus the Recover which is free) is HARD. I actually only got in 5 total (which I included Recover as one). I was stuffed with that much protein. I think the Lemon water is helping my digestive tract as I haven't had any issues er-um- "going". With all the protein (30oz) and only 1.5cups of veggies...I wasn't sure if that would be a problem or not.
Now, a thought for the day:
Tough times do not last but TOUGH people do. If success is easy, everyone will be SUCCESSFUL, it requires patience, steadfastness, commitment and gut. Paradoxically, what really makes our stories interesting and inspiring is our ability to rise above the hard times many people won't rise above because of their mindset.
Every ordeal, every problem, every difficulty is a deposit to your eventual victory. Keep on KEEPING on.
You will SUCCEED. -SK
And some questions to answer:
Nutrition, getting in the 6 Red containers (plus the Recover which is free) is HARD. I actually only got in 5 total (which I included Recover as one). I was stuffed with that much protein. I think the Lemon water is helping my digestive tract as I haven't had any issues er-um- "going". With all the protein (30oz) and only 1.5cups of veggies...I wasn't sure if that would be a problem or not.
Now, a thought for the day:
Tough times do not last but TOUGH people do. If success is easy, everyone will be SUCCESSFUL, it requires patience, steadfastness, commitment and gut. Paradoxically, what really makes our stories interesting and inspiring is our ability to rise above the hard times many people won't rise above because of their mindset.
Every ordeal, every problem, every difficulty is a deposit to your eventual victory. Keep on KEEPING on.
You will SUCCEED. -SK
And some questions to answer:
Q: What exactly is this sort of meal plan?
A: The Countdown days are essentially low carb days (which helps burn fat). You eat protein, veggies and some healthy fats.
Q: Why/when should I follow this plan?
A: This focused meal plan is a great option if you have an event that you want to look your best for, if you want to get shredded fast, or to see how far you can push your nutrition. I'm personally doing it to see if I can shred my mid section as well as push my nutrition.
Q: How long should I do this plan?
A: . It’s meant to be a temporary eating plan. It’s not recommended for more than 21 days at a time. You follow a “two days on, one day off” schedule, alternating between the two plans. (C2C & Extreme). Personally, if I only eat the foods Autumn eats, Iwon't want to stick to it longer than 21 days, as its too much fish.
Q: Are you staying full?
A: A complete UNDERSTATEMENT. I am never ready for the next meal, and I'm eating from the lowest calorie bracket because I'm only 5'0".

Comments
Post a Comment