Max 30 : Max Out Sweat and Nutrition January 6th, 2016

Max 30 Max Out Sweat & Asylum 2 Abs- Nutrition
3 workouts done. 3 to go(suppose to do the Cardio challenge on Saturday)!   Today I did Max Out Sweat and Asylum 2 Abs.  I wanted to continue to do Iso Hammer but, I didn't have time (or I risked being very late for work).  So, my hope is that I have mental energy and do it RIGHT when I get home. Its only a 24 minute workout. I can certainly do that and, I know that it will put me in a good mood. 1 potty break today :)   Max out time 30:00.... although the side to side push ups were slow.... I'm counting 0 breaks though - just so we're clear!

So, using Beachbody On Demand I have found a 7 day menu plan for Max 30 and I am on Day #3 of that plan.  Meal 1 it wants a carb. I'm having a fruit.


 38oz water during workout
1R, 1/2P 1C (Meal 1) I had around 7:30 - Quest/Shakeology protein shake with strawberries and 1 Cherry drink stick.  I should have added some yogurt for flavor but, I used 3/4 c Almond milk. Made 1 scoop of each protein, then spilt it into 2 cups so I could have the other 1/2 for meal #2.   I added 1/2c (1 Carb) today to this meal by adding some bran flakes. 

1R, 1G (Meal 2: Guide wants 1R 1P) I had around 10:30 - The rest of my shake. Nummo! I was having stomache issues before eating but afterwards I felt more energized.  then....
1Y 1B 1tsp I broke down and had 100cal. popcorn and added my Olive oil.  I'll count it as a healthy fat and a tsp for this meal along with 1 carb.  Oh, I had 3 handfuls of pretzels. and 1 Tbsp oatmeal, 40cal of chicken sandwhich and 1 bite of dried apricot. While I'm writing, I've had 4 coffee creamers.  I should be on the No coffee today plan!  
 

30oz water up until 12:00 or so and 2 cups of coffee.  I didn't get to go to the hot tub yesterday...it was broken! So I sat in the sauna again.  Today, I feel much better though. Today at lunch I went to Costco and got gas, as well as some snap peas, and had a couple samples.

 1G (Meal 3 [guide wants 1R, 1G, 1HealthyFat 1 tsp)  I had around 1:20 -
I feel like I had more snacks than I should have had, so I'm just having my snap peas and going to drink my 30 oz of water by 2pm.   No more coffee in the planner for me! I've had enough creamer for the day :)

30oz Water by 2:00pm  I have a 2pm meeting....maybe I will stand for it instead of sitting :)

1 R, 1P  (Meal 4 [guide wants 1R, 1G)  I want to skip this meal........ We'll see if that happens.

(Meal 5 [guide wants 1R, 1G, 1 Orange, 1 tsp oil) I will be at home for this meal!  Yay!!!   I think the plan is Taco's  so, in that case I will have Turkey meat (1red) and Lettuce/spinach/salsa 1G)  I will forego the cheese/blue because #1 its not really a healthy fat and #2 I've had enough creamer to make up for the calories allotted.   By the way, Yesterday I had Chicken Salad (1Red 1/2 Green) and 1 Apple(1P) for supper(meal5) I was suppose to have a green but, had a very small apple instead. such is life.
 
Meal 6:  If I can hold out...I'd go for 1/2 shake for after supper like at 7:30.... we'll see though - probably better if I nix this habbit :)
 
Now, I wonder ... Will I convince myself to workout after I get home from work?
 

Comments