2 workouts done. 3 to go! Today I did Max Out Power and the rest of Hammer and Chisel - Iso Chisel (20mins). 0 potty breaks today :)
So, using Beachbody On Demand I have found a 7 day menu plan for Max 30 and I am on Day 2 of that plan. Meal 1 it wants a carb. I'm not having a carb today (sweet potato, rice, etc). I subbed a Fruit :)
38oz water during workout
1R, 1P (Meal 1) I had around 8:00 - Quest/misc protein shake with strawberries and 1 strawberry drink stick. Added in 2Tbsp of Plain greek yogurt for flavor.
1R, 1G (Meal 2: Guide wants 1R 1P) I had around 10:30 - Quest/misc protein shake with 2Tbsp Pumpkin and 2Tbsp Cottage Cheese, 1 tsp Cinn 1/2tsp ginger and 1/4tsp cloves. Blend a lot ~Nummy Pumpkin Pie. Munched on my 10 carrots. Nummo! The plan wanted 1 Shakeology, I'm out of shakeology.... and it wanted 1 fruit. it got a veggie instead!
24oz water up until 11:30 or so and 2 cups of coffee (1/2 were decaf). Its cold in the office today. I'm in a long sleeved shirt, a zip jacket and have a throw blanket wrapped around my legs. Sitting in a Hot tub never sounded so good! I am still battling my slight sinus infection - I think the sauna was good for it yesterday, here's hoping the Hot tub is great for it today.
1 R, 1G 1B 1Tsp (Meal 3 [guide wants 1R, 1G, 1HealthyFat 1 tsp) I had around 1:17 -
Frittata which I made a couple days ago, hoping to zap and reheat. It does have a veggie pre-cooked in it but, I am also having some lettuce. Hey, at 15cal/cup...its a great choice. I have 20 Pistatios along to eat on top of it and, I brought my olive oil. Oh, I have a green veggie soup...I plan on re-heating that as well. Not sure if I will put the egg in it or not. It could happen though. Red, Green Blue, tsp...we're 100% here!
30oz Water by 2:00pm (and 1 more cup coffee with 2 creamers?? Is this a good choice??)
1 R, 1P (Meal 4 [guide wants 1R, 1G) I had around 3:00 - 1 quest bar and 1 Orange.
So, using Beachbody On Demand I have found a 7 day menu plan for Max 30 and I am on Day 2 of that plan. Meal 1 it wants a carb. I'm not having a carb today (sweet potato, rice, etc). I subbed a Fruit :)
38oz water during workout
1R, 1P (Meal 1) I had around 8:00 - Quest/misc protein shake with strawberries and 1 strawberry drink stick. Added in 2Tbsp of Plain greek yogurt for flavor.
1R, 1G (Meal 2: Guide wants 1R 1P) I had around 10:30 - Quest/misc protein shake with 2Tbsp Pumpkin and 2Tbsp Cottage Cheese, 1 tsp Cinn 1/2tsp ginger and 1/4tsp cloves. Blend a lot ~Nummy Pumpkin Pie. Munched on my 10 carrots. Nummo! The plan wanted 1 Shakeology, I'm out of shakeology.... and it wanted 1 fruit. it got a veggie instead!
24oz water up until 11:30 or so and 2 cups of coffee (1/2 were decaf). Its cold in the office today. I'm in a long sleeved shirt, a zip jacket and have a throw blanket wrapped around my legs. Sitting in a Hot tub never sounded so good! I am still battling my slight sinus infection - I think the sauna was good for it yesterday, here's hoping the Hot tub is great for it today.
1 R, 1G 1B 1Tsp (Meal 3 [guide wants 1R, 1G, 1HealthyFat 1 tsp) I had around 1:17 -
Frittata which I made a couple days ago, hoping to zap and reheat. It does have a veggie pre-cooked in it but, I am also having some lettuce. Hey, at 15cal/cup...its a great choice. I have 20 Pistatios along to eat on top of it and, I brought my olive oil. Oh, I have a green veggie soup...I plan on re-heating that as well. Not sure if I will put the egg in it or not. It could happen though. Red, Green Blue, tsp...we're 100% here!
30oz Water by 2:00pm (and 1 more cup coffee with 2 creamers?? Is this a good choice??)
1 R, 1P (Meal 4 [guide wants 1R, 1G) I had around 3:00 - 1 quest bar and 1 Orange.
(Meal 5 [guide wants 1R, 1G, 1 Orange, 1 tsp oil) I will get to eat this at my daughters Gymnastics meet, maybe around 6:20pm. I will have to remember to bring seeds or walnuts along. The plan is to bring along the Turkey burger, and I'm not sure I will get to have a green as we are almost out of anything green at home beyond lettuce and Spinach.

Comments
Post a Comment