Its my last week of Insanity Max 30. Today I did Max Out Cardio. Honestly, was a little bored with it. Took 2 potty breaks (weak bladder along with hysterectomy...and I guess lack of keegals...).
So, using Beachbody On Demand I have found a 7 day menu plan for Max 30 and I am doing Day 1 of that plan. Meal 1 it wants a carb. I'm not having a carb today (sweet potato, rice, etc). I subbed a Fruit :)
38oz water during workout
1R, 1P (Meal 1) I had around 7:30 - Quest/misc protein shake with 2Tbsp Pumpkin and 2Tbsp Cottage Cheese, 1 tsp Cinn 1/2tsp ginger and 1/4tsp cloves. Blend a lot ~Nummy Pumpkin Pie. Added some frozen strawberries to munch on. Nummo!
1R, 1P (Meal 2) I had around 11:08 - Quest/misc protein shake with 2Tbsp Pumpkin and 2Tbsp Cottage Cheese, 1 tsp Cinn 1/2tsp ginger and 1/4tsp cloves. Blend a lot ~Nummy Pumpkin Pie. Added some frozen strawberries to munch on. Nummo! The plan wanted 1 Shakeology, I'm out of shakeology.... and it wanted 1 fruit. Bingo!
30oz water up until 11:30 or so. Then I went to Embie and laid in the sauna. Delightful! I have a slight sinus infection, it was my hope that this would help clear the junk up.
1 R, 1G .1O 1 Tsp (Meal 3 [guide wants 1R, 1G, 1HealthyFat 1 tsp) I had around 1:17 - Okay - I thought it was 1 Orange it wanted. I didn't realize it was a Healthy Fat. Also, last night I thought Pumpkin seeds were a healthy fat but, found out today that they are an orange (seeds). I get it. Pumpkin SEEDS. Not Pumpkin FAT. The Seeds were roasted in Olive oil. Wonder if I should ocunt that as my tsp. I probably should.
30oz Water by 2:00pm (and 1 cup coffee with 2 creamers)
.5 R, .5G .5O 1 Tsp (Meal 4 [guide wants 1R, 1G) I had around 3:00 - 1 quest bar and 10 carrots.
So, using Beachbody On Demand I have found a 7 day menu plan for Max 30 and I am doing Day 1 of that plan. Meal 1 it wants a carb. I'm not having a carb today (sweet potato, rice, etc). I subbed a Fruit :)
38oz water during workout
1R, 1P (Meal 1) I had around 7:30 - Quest/misc protein shake with 2Tbsp Pumpkin and 2Tbsp Cottage Cheese, 1 tsp Cinn 1/2tsp ginger and 1/4tsp cloves. Blend a lot ~Nummy Pumpkin Pie. Added some frozen strawberries to munch on. Nummo!
1R, 1P (Meal 2) I had around 11:08 - Quest/misc protein shake with 2Tbsp Pumpkin and 2Tbsp Cottage Cheese, 1 tsp Cinn 1/2tsp ginger and 1/4tsp cloves. Blend a lot ~Nummy Pumpkin Pie. Added some frozen strawberries to munch on. Nummo! The plan wanted 1 Shakeology, I'm out of shakeology.... and it wanted 1 fruit. Bingo!
30oz water up until 11:30 or so. Then I went to Embie and laid in the sauna. Delightful! I have a slight sinus infection, it was my hope that this would help clear the junk up.
1 R, 1G .1O 1 Tsp (Meal 3 [guide wants 1R, 1G, 1HealthyFat 1 tsp) I had around 1:17 - Okay - I thought it was 1 Orange it wanted. I didn't realize it was a Healthy Fat. Also, last night I thought Pumpkin seeds were a healthy fat but, found out today that they are an orange (seeds). I get it. Pumpkin SEEDS. Not Pumpkin FAT. The Seeds were roasted in Olive oil. Wonder if I should ocunt that as my tsp. I probably should.
30oz Water by 2:00pm (and 1 cup coffee with 2 creamers)
.5 R, .5G .5O 1 Tsp (Meal 4 [guide wants 1R, 1G) I had around 3:00 - 1 quest bar and 10 carrots.
1 R, 1G 1B 1 Tsp (Meal 5 [guide wants 1R, 1G, 1 Orange, 1 tsp oil) I had around 8:20 - Since I had the seeds earlier, I opted for the Blue now. Had a shake(pumpkin) and lettuce with oil and balsamic - We worked a Buffet Fundraiser for my daughters upcoming Japan trip with 4H.

Comments
Post a Comment