Dec 30th

Yesterday went very well. I was happy with the nutrition. Today...hmmm... so so.
I guess pretty good.

M1: Same as yesterday
M2: Veggies, creamer, Cream Cheese spread (yumm!)
M3: Salad (no meat) Oil. Cheese crisp. A few store samples, but nothing 'candy'. Meat, dried meat, veggie burger, nuts. All fairly decent, no?

M5: Chicken, green beans
M6: 1/2 Protein Shake (pre-planned) 1/2 c. frozen berries.

My reasoning is I think I had too much cream cheese spread. I added sugar and creamer to it. It was to die for but, It should have been a better choice. None the less.... I am adjusting by no more yellows or blues....

Oh workout...Max 30 Sweat.  I really wanted to work out more right afterwards but, said I could workout at noon. Which I talked myself out of.  Hmmm...why do I do that?  Perhaps because Max 30 is hard enough on its own.  Or perhaps I just don't want to go to they gym.  With it being cold out, going outside doesn't happen much either though.

Comments