๐๐ผHi there. Breakfast was delish, I only wish it were spring for fresh local fruit.
So far, this is similar to my normal breakfast. At 10am I had the Fiber sweep. Present flavor - which I was surprised about. I don't think you'd want to let that drink sit very long as it was thick. The fiber is to help clean the digestive track.
Also, drinking plain water and Lemon water. First time in a long long time! My hope is that I can get off of all other drinks (love my drink sticks- perhaps you love your flavored water or soda). I use to drink a ton of diet soda then used a program like this to "reset" and I haven't had soda or bubbles for several years (2+) now.
Next up.... Lunch and getting the Christmas decor ๐
ENERGY LEVEL: Normal ... No issues with energy
HUNGER LEVEL: Not hungry ... Not even thinking of food (well now that I'm typing it I am but, you know what I mean)
EASE OF PROGRAM: So far, easier than eating eggs and toast. This would be even easy to make at work so far
VARIETY: Breakfast I could shores about whatever I wanted for fruit. And the same with my Shaleology flavor. Sooo much better than a grapefruit diet! Also better than a juice only cleanse because I can eat real food!
So far, this is similar to my normal breakfast. At 10am I had the Fiber sweep. Present flavor - which I was surprised about. I don't think you'd want to let that drink sit very long as it was thick. The fiber is to help clean the digestive track.
Also, drinking plain water and Lemon water. First time in a long long time! My hope is that I can get off of all other drinks (love my drink sticks- perhaps you love your flavored water or soda). I use to drink a ton of diet soda then used a program like this to "reset" and I haven't had soda or bubbles for several years (2+) now.
Next up.... Lunch and getting the Christmas decor ๐
ENERGY LEVEL: Normal ... No issues with energy
HUNGER LEVEL: Not hungry ... Not even thinking of food (well now that I'm typing it I am but, you know what I mean)
EASE OF PROGRAM: So far, easier than eating eggs and toast. This would be even easy to make at work so far
VARIETY: Breakfast I could shores about whatever I wanted for fruit. And the same with my Shaleology flavor. Sooo much better than a grapefruit diet! Also better than a juice only cleanse because I can eat real food!
Comments
Post a Comment