M1: whipped 2 eggs with 1/2 Yellow of raw oatmeal. Added cinn/ginger and 1 pkt. Stevia. Baked in my george forman for 25minutes. Drizzled with 1tsp or so of honey. Yum! Tasted like french toast.
1 Red 1 Yellow
M2: Went out for pizza at Pizza Rev. Stone fired pizzas. I had 2pc(1/4th of a 12") - Autumn says this is 1 Yellow and 1 Orange. Okay. And I had a Side Salad without cheese on it and used Balsamic dressing.
1 Yellow 1 Orange 1 Green 1 Blue
M3: Had 1 walnut, 1 pretzel and 1 bite of sausage. Not counting this ... Made a Shakeology when I got home from shopping. Added some Bran cereal in with it. Measured 1/2 a Yellow. Strawberries, Tropical Shakeology.
1 Purple. 1 Red 1/2 Yellow
M4: Made some treats. PB Choc. frozen Fudge. used PB2 and Water with some Coconut oil. Then used 1 scoop of Shakeology with Almond milk and coconut oil for the top part. YUM! Had 3 pc. probably 2 tsp. It wasn't a green but, I'll use a green for the calorie count.
2tsp 1 Green
M5: Had grilled pork and snap peas. 1/2 Quest Bar
1.5 Red. 1 Green.
I swear I used 2 Purples! I can't remember where though.
I know I was short 1 green...but I did have pizza so I counted 3 greens for calories
3.5 Reds...well I probably didn't get in 4 Reds.
2.5 Yellow
3 Greens
1 Blue
1 orange
3 tsp
2 Purples.
I think I got in everything...maybe a little more.
Today's plan.....
Goal = 3 Green, 6 Red, 3tsp
M1:
1 Red = 1Scoop Shakeology (choc)
.24 Purple = 1/4 Banana
Free = unsw. Almond milk
M2:
E&E (preworkout)
.20 Blue = Creamer
.20 Blue = Creamer
Free = Truvia
M3:
1 Red = Ground Turkey
1 Green = Snap Peas
M4:
1 Green = Mixed Stir Fry
1 tsp = Nuts
.25 Red = Shrimp
.5 Yellow = Muffins
.5 Red = Muffins
M5:
1 Red = Chicken
1 Green = Broccoli
** Need more reds.
Goal is 3 Greens; 6 Reds; 1 Yellow; 3 tsp
-Use the Purple/blue's to fill out my Yellows. But, I am short on Reds.
1 Red 1 Yellow
M2: Went out for pizza at Pizza Rev. Stone fired pizzas. I had 2pc(1/4th of a 12") - Autumn says this is 1 Yellow and 1 Orange. Okay. And I had a Side Salad without cheese on it and used Balsamic dressing.
1 Yellow 1 Orange 1 Green 1 Blue
M3: Had 1 walnut, 1 pretzel and 1 bite of sausage. Not counting this ... Made a Shakeology when I got home from shopping. Added some Bran cereal in with it. Measured 1/2 a Yellow. Strawberries, Tropical Shakeology.
1 Purple. 1 Red 1/2 Yellow
M4: Made some treats. PB Choc. frozen Fudge. used PB2 and Water with some Coconut oil. Then used 1 scoop of Shakeology with Almond milk and coconut oil for the top part. YUM! Had 3 pc. probably 2 tsp. It wasn't a green but, I'll use a green for the calorie count.
2tsp 1 Green
M5: Had grilled pork and snap peas. 1/2 Quest Bar
1.5 Red. 1 Green.
I swear I used 2 Purples! I can't remember where though.
I know I was short 1 green...but I did have pizza so I counted 3 greens for calories
3.5 Reds...well I probably didn't get in 4 Reds.
2.5 Yellow
3 Greens
1 Blue
1 orange
3 tsp
2 Purples.
I think I got in everything...maybe a little more.
Today's plan.....
Goal = 3 Green, 6 Red, 3tsp
M1:
1 Red = 1Scoop Shakeology (choc)
.24 Purple = 1/4 Banana
Free = unsw. Almond milk
M2:
E&E (preworkout)
.20 Blue = Creamer
.20 Blue = Creamer
Free = Truvia
M3:
1 Red = Ground Turkey
1 Green = Snap Peas
M4:
1 Green = Mixed Stir Fry
1 tsp = Nuts
.25 Red = Shrimp
.5 Yellow = Muffins
.5 Red = Muffins
M5:
1 Red = Chicken
1 Green = Broccoli
** Need more reds.
Goal is 3 Greens; 6 Reds; 1 Yellow; 3 tsp
-Use the Purple/blue's to fill out my Yellows. But, I am short on Reds.
Comments
Post a Comment