I know, it’s shocking but, I clearly need a change in this almost-45-year-old body.
This summer I had way to much in terms of sweet treats and just saying what the heck, that this fall I really wanted to get back to basics and get into the 21 Day Fix Extreme Competition plan. Even though I had been working out daily for an hour with my beloved Beachbody DVDs, I saw the scale jump 5lbs seemingly overnight and, I knew exactly why. Yeah, it wasn't a suprise. The snack at 3pm became more of an enternal scavanger hunt and in a new office where food is plenty....I just needed to do SOMETHING and I've found it. I'm doing it NOW.
Its about 21 days away from Halloween. A perfect target.
Day 1 started out with the Competition plan I will call "ON". It's no fruit, no cheese, no nuts....mainly high protein & veggies. Yesterday was Day 1. I felt full and bloated all day long! But I made it through.
M1: 1/2 scoop Plain Chocolate Shakeology (.5)
M2: 2 Eggs w/ Salt and Pepper (1R)
M3: Turkey meat made into meat balls, with Salsa; Green Beans( 1R, 1G, 1 tsp)
M4: Quest Bar (1R)
M4.5: Cottage Cheese and 1tsp PB2 (.5R)
M5: Chicken, Veggie Stir Fry (1R, 1.5G, 1tsp)
Total: 5R; 2.5G, 2 tsp; 90oz water
M2: 2 Eggs w/ Salt and Pepper (1R)
M3: Turkey meat made into meat balls, with Salsa; Green Beans( 1R, 1G, 1 tsp)
M4: Quest Bar (1R)
M4.5: Cottage Cheese and 1tsp PB2 (.5R)
M5: Chicken, Veggie Stir Fry (1R, 1.5G, 1tsp)
Total: 5R; 2.5G, 2 tsp; 90oz water
Workout: Rest Day .... Did T25 Speed 3.0 (legs were toast before I started, I spent the remainder of the day in utter pain!) Lesson learned...The Day AFTER Legs & Back do NOT do 21 Day Fix Plyo Fix Extreme. Bad choice :)
On the plus side, I did rest a lot...because walking hurt.
Onto Day 2 - which will be a standard meal plan, I will refer to as "off".
Goal is:
Goal is:
M1: Shake & Berries
M2: Peas/Peppers with hummus
M3: Chicken, Broc. Cheese, grapes
M4: Sweet Pot.
M5: Shrimp, Broc, SwPot; oil (?buffalo shrimp?)
M2: Peas/Peppers with hummus
M3: Chicken, Broc. Cheese, grapes
M4: Sweet Pot.
M5: Shrimp, Broc, SwPot; oil (?buffalo shrimp?)
21 Day Fix info: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/sherryrueter

Comments
Post a Comment