--- Day 3 ---
M1: Choc. Shakeology with cinn and coffee- made with Almond milk (1 R)
M2: Eggwhites with oatmeal and cinnamon, 1 pkt truvia, 1 creamer (1 Red, 1 Yellow)
M3: Shrimp, Mixed Veggies (1/2 Red, 1 Green)
M4: Chicken; Peas (1R, 1 G)
M5: Turkey Burger, Green beans(1R, 1 G)
M6: 1/2 Choc. Recovery Shake; 1 Quest Bar (1.5R)
G:3
P:0
R:5.5 (6)
Y:1
B:0
O:0
Tsp: 3
Its 1:29pm. I took a walk/shopping at my lunch break and purchased some cold pressed coconut oil.
I had to do a quick google search to find out that Cold pressed is better than refined and, well that was the only 2 choices available.
Anyway, I ate around 1pm, its 30mins later and, I would love to have more food right now. I'm not sure why. I am not hungry, or I shouldn't
be because well, I just had a little food and its been 30mins. Ive drank another 12oz of liquid bringing my total from 48 to 60oz.
I must be worried/bored/etc. its a rather uncomformtable feeling and I don't like it one bit! So, I grabbed a stick of gum - at least
I can chew and have a little flavor in my mouth. I'd rather be noshing on something chocolatey or salty and crunchy! Even a coffe, with creamer,
doesn't sound very good. This is a feeling I don't like...I remember getting this feeling before several times. I'm holding strong!
2:15pm - ate my chicken. Just had to! and a creamer for my coffee. Life is good again. That 45 mins took for ever...
Our meeting is re-starting, I am hoping that this helps my mid-afternoon focus. If anything, the fact that I've had fewer carbs should make
it so I am less sleepy compared to those who just ate higher glycemic foods.
I'm saving my snap peas for the ride home.
M1: Choc. Shakeology with cinn and coffee- made with Almond milk (1 R)
M2: Eggwhites with oatmeal and cinnamon, 1 pkt truvia, 1 creamer (1 Red, 1 Yellow)
M3: Shrimp, Mixed Veggies (1/2 Red, 1 Green)
M4: Chicken; Peas (1R, 1 G)
M5: Turkey Burger, Green beans(1R, 1 G)
M6: 1/2 Choc. Recovery Shake; 1 Quest Bar (1.5R)
G:3
P:0
R:5.5 (6)
Y:1
B:0
O:0
Tsp: 3
Its 1:29pm. I took a walk/shopping at my lunch break and purchased some cold pressed coconut oil.
I had to do a quick google search to find out that Cold pressed is better than refined and, well that was the only 2 choices available.
Anyway, I ate around 1pm, its 30mins later and, I would love to have more food right now. I'm not sure why. I am not hungry, or I shouldn't
be because well, I just had a little food and its been 30mins. Ive drank another 12oz of liquid bringing my total from 48 to 60oz.
I must be worried/bored/etc. its a rather uncomformtable feeling and I don't like it one bit! So, I grabbed a stick of gum - at least
I can chew and have a little flavor in my mouth. I'd rather be noshing on something chocolatey or salty and crunchy! Even a coffe, with creamer,
doesn't sound very good. This is a feeling I don't like...I remember getting this feeling before several times. I'm holding strong!
2:15pm - ate my chicken. Just had to! and a creamer for my coffee. Life is good again. That 45 mins took for ever...
Our meeting is re-starting, I am hoping that this helps my mid-afternoon focus. If anything, the fact that I've had fewer carbs should make
it so I am less sleepy compared to those who just ate higher glycemic foods.
I'm saving my snap peas for the ride home.
I found some Mrs. Dash Cheese sprinkles! Talk about YUM! I'm counting this as a free food because it is a seasoning. It does have 5calories per teaspoon so, best to use it lightly...and the ingredients are not all clean. So, I'm not saying you should use this, or that its right or wrong for you to use. I'm just saying I like it and I found it delightful on my peas today.
I saved some food for my 8pm snack which I had at 8:30pm. I'm considering that I should just have more food at dinner time but, I really like being able to have something a couple hours before I go to bed. At this point, I'm experimenting with it just being clean foods...that taste like dessert and are high protein. Its a tall order but, so far its going well.
At work they had a lot of treats today...they sat infront of me all day...I didn't cave. Actually being on Day 3, I found them a non-issue. Cupcakes, donuts and snickers. 4 days ago they would have been a "what the heck" item. But my resolve is so good right now...they weren't even tempting.
Turkey Burger recipe:
1 # ground turkey
1 Green of: celery, Red bell pepper
1/4 avocado mashed
salt, pepper
2Tbsp minced garlic
Mix together and form into patties using your red container. I was able to get 5.5 patties out of it this way. I realize they are part green, however I counted it as 1 Red per patty.
Drizzle 1 tsp olive oil over your patty before serving for additional flavor. These were very moist! I can't wait to have them as a wrap filling tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment