What I eat

I was asked recently, what I eat. Below is my log from Tuesday- I hope it helps. October 11, 2011


Breakfast
Weight Watchers - Cheese Slice - American, 1 slice 45cals 
Beachbody - Shakeology: Chocolate, 0.5 Scoop 70cals 
Beachbody - Whey Protein Powder (Chocolate), 0.5 scoop 55cals
Eggs - White only, raw, 2 large 34cals
lunch
Strawberries - Raw, 4 medium (1-1/4" dia) 15cal
Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb) 72 cal
Peas - Green, frozen, unprepared, 0.5 cup 55 cal
Pineapple - Raw, all varieties, 0.22 cup, diced 16cal
Dole - Packaged Salads - Classic Cole Slaw, 9 oz (85 g) 75cal
Chicken - Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast, Raw-Correct, 3 oz 108cal
Snack2
Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb) 72cal
Spices - Cinnamon, ground, 1 tsp 6cal
Butternut Squash - Mashed, 0.25 cup mashed 25cal
Sam's Choice - Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels, 4 pretzels 60cal
Jack Link - Teriyaki Beef Jerky Smart Snack, 0.5 Package  60cal

Dinner
Farmland - Boneless Porkloin, 5 oz 263cal
Fruit - Red Grapes (Seedless), 5 grape (5g) 15cal
Strawberries - Fresh Strawberries, 2 medium berries (147g) 11cal
Peas - Green, frozen, unprepared, 0.5 cup 55 Cal
Cookies - Cookies Barbeque, 2 Tablespoons 35cal
Smart Squeeze - Non Fat Margarine, 2 Tbl (14g) 10cal

Snack:
Beachbody - Whey Protein Powder (Chocolate), 0.5 scoop 55cal

TOTAL: 1,212Calories 132g-Carbs  113gProtein  1,808mg-Sodium

Comments