Journey

It was great visiting friends I hadn’t seen in far too long. It was great being able to resist temptation and stay on track. It’s great knowing that the changes I’ve made are lasting changes and are informing the choices I make going forward. I’m on this journey and though sometimes I get frustrated and impatient, I remind myself that I am doing this the smart way. No fad diets, no weight loss surgeries, no starvation. Eating clean, exercising, taking care of myself and making healthy choices with the long-term benefits in mind, not the short-term gratification.


I’m in this for the long haul and I’ve been thinking about the upcoming legs of this journey. I’ll be hitting a milestone shortly, but even that one will be just another mile marker along the road. I’m still working to achieve the end results I want, but I’ve got a ways to go, so I’m staying focused and present in the present.

I’m thinking of jumpstarting things with a 1-day Shakeology cleanse..to recalibrate and set myself up for the next part of my journey. Sounds good to me.

Comments