I had several issues trying to log into my blog this morning...wrong password. Reset password. Tried again. Password didn't work. Wash, rinse repeat. UGH. So I have to keep this post short.
Yesterday I kept thinking of the 30seconds I had to get through....just 30 more....just 30 more. Maybe I want water. And that did it. I wasn't hydrated. Yes, we need good nutrition but, sometimes when we think we are hungry we are thirsty. Thirst. Keep hydrated. Keep motivated. Push play.
I did all of YogaX today. That was amazing. I normally stop at 30 or 45min. I did it all and it only seemed like 30min. now that's progress.
Sherry
Yesterday I kept thinking of the 30seconds I had to get through....just 30 more....just 30 more. Maybe I want water. And that did it. I wasn't hydrated. Yes, we need good nutrition but, sometimes when we think we are hungry we are thirsty. Thirst. Keep hydrated. Keep motivated. Push play.
I did all of YogaX today. That was amazing. I normally stop at 30 or 45min. I did it all and it only seemed like 30min. now that's progress.
Sherry
Comments
Post a Comment