2 weeks - Not very long

I haven't been doing so hot nutritionally. Nutrition is one of the largest hurdles we overcome when we set our minds on a weight loss goal and on fitness goals in general. It's not the 30min workout that kills us, its the 23hrs and 30min that we have to eat (or not eat) that sets us up for success and failure.

The last week was brutal for me nutrition wise. It was *hell week* and I ate like hell. Some may way it was hormones or stress. Sure, they play into the equation but, just suffice it to say I wasn't on top of my game and neither was my family. 

But this week is going to be different. You see - Today marks the day that I  have 2 weeks left of my P90X round. -Not all that long right?  I've felt like I was in the game until last week when my brain and body left on vacation. I think they went to opposite ends of the world (if you know what I mean). Last night on a walk with my DH I told him of my frustration and he's frustrated too with his week last week.  It was so refreshing to get it out there!  We both commited to getting back in the game this week and next week.  I mean, its only for 2 weeks?!?!  And I feel so much bette when I am eanting nutritionally and I feel crappy when I am not.

I keep thinking of Tony saying *you can do anything for 30 seconds* especially if you put your mind to it.  Yeah, he is talking about exercise but, what if I put the same intensity in my nutrition that I do in my exercise? What if I brought it *nutritionally*?  and said "BAM!" and did it.  Brought it!   If my entire day were just a bunch of 30seconds...could I bring it?  When I am tempted and think I want something do I have the motivation to tell that little voice to be quiet or "go to hell" and bring it for 30 seconds?

Let the timer begin.

Comments